Thursday, January 22, 2009

FREE AS A BIRD

Ha ha..well..not really

Tha fact that my boss is not around..hes on holiday untill next Thursday ..that no one is here in accounts department since everyone in CNY mood..makes me feel extremely happy..

The fact that the pending job of LDV accounts ..still hell wired..unsolved..unjustified..undone..makes me feel extremely worry....

The fact that i received a memo (frm big boss to CEOs n supposed to be confidential!!! hopefully my boss dont read this..dont intend to give him my blog add anyway..)..make me worry sick!!!

(when u got a problem THINK THINK THINK..look for every clues...song from my Freinds Tigger n Pooh)

2 comments:

  1. ha..apalagi bos takde pegi set rambut ler..tak pun tgk jualan pra raya cina..amacam??hehehehe

    ReplyDelete