Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CANT EVEN OPEN MY EYES...

Morning...

i had a bad nite last nite..my lil hero..faiq..couldnt sleep..he was awake around 2am..kept crying..i tried to feed his mouth with bottle milk..but he refused n kept crying while eyes were shut..i let him cried for a few minutes..to let him 'have his moment' for a while..and then again tried to comfort him..n still he cried..this time even louder.. my hubby suggested we go n sleep at downstairs..maybe because of the warm feeling inside the room make my lil hero feelings uncomfortable..so we went downstairs..this time my big hero..danish had just woke up..

4 of us sleep in the living hall..but still faiq couldnt sleep..we let the tv open so that faiq would watch n wouldnt disturb our sleep..but..NO..he kept on pushing me ..asking me to watch the tv with him..asking me to give him milk and so on..by that time its already 4.00am..

and he kept continuing playing untill azan subuh..GOODNESS!!..by the time me n hubby preparing ourselves to go to work..he still playing n not even sleepy!

and the results is..me n hubby r so damn sleepy..n even now after ive finished my cup of nescafe here in the office ..im still missing my soft pillow..

No comments:

Post a Comment