Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bukit Tinggi




We've decided to go to Bukit Tinggi last week, 25 Jan..during CNY holiday..the journey took about half n hour. We reached there around 1.30..i wouldnt have suggested spending our day at Bukit Tinggi if i'd known earlier that it costs RM10/per adult to enter..(not that because of money)..but because for me..there was nothing really special up there..apart from the cool n beautiful building..other than that..there was nothing amazed me personally..hmmm..i bet hubby would smile when he reads this..(and maybe I.T.Y.S..would have come out frm his mouth..)


But then again..my heroes enjoy to the max i guess..they kept running and laughing and enjoy their time there..my feet was still hurt at that time..but I managed to walk slowly..
We arrived home around 5pm..my heroes were sleeping when we reached home.. that nite..since there was nothing to do..we went out supper with frens..huhu..makan lagi..no wonder my calories kept on increasing....

2 comments:

  1. wah2... jln2 carik makan yer... best tu... this week nak bwk maktok jln2 carik makan++ shopping jugak sian maktok duk rumah...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaaa..selamat bershopping..borong habis satu shopping complex ye..huhu

    ReplyDelete